Lego Harry Potter the game...years 1-4...

Friday 16 October 2009

BIONICLE THE LEGEND REBORN!


Bionicle the lengend reborn is for my taste the best yet and all the lengends are awesome but I think they should of included Gelu He is so cool with his double blade sword and spikes on his right shoulder that would really help in a fight but just the way Bionicle The lengend Reborn ends you can see there will be a Bionicle 5 because in Bionicle The lengend Reborn there is a cliff hanger when he finds a medalion thing and the sheild and he thinks it's a map I cant wait to see what happens but I want mata nui to stay he is the callest bionicle so far for me because he can change the scarabax beetle (click) into the best shield would'nt it be call if mata nui could change any animal into weapon there would be somany possibilities the movie gets a 10/10! AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I haven't seen it yet, But I will hopfully see it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bionicle the lengend reborn is for my taste the best yet and all the lengends are awesome but I think they should of included Gelu He is so cool ... swbionicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Spongebob theme song...in lego!

Star wars Christmas Special! Merry christmas everybody!

Search bionicle seek starwars